Monday, August 3, 2015

Norah's 1st day of Pre-K

Today was Norah's first day of Pre-K!  She was so excited to begin going to Pre-K this year.  Michael and I both took her in to the school to drop off supplies and make sure she was okay.  She told me this morning that she wanted to play on the playground first.  I explained that recess wouldn't be the first thing she did.  Well, I was wrong!  When we walked in, Ms. Joy immediately welcomed us and then walked us to the playground where two of Norah's Mama Jane friends were.  She immediately began playing.  We had to make her stop to take a family picture.





When I picked her up this afternoon, she ran to give me a hug and let me know that she LOVED school.  I hope her love of school continues.  She was even playing school tonight during bath time.

No comments: