Saturday, May 5, 2012

Relay for Life

I've always been a huge supporter of Relay for Life, and this year Norah joined in on the fun with me.  We joined our friends on the Arlington Square to walk.  Norah had several friends there, so she had a great time!  Norah stayed out way past her bed time, but it was for a good cause.  I took Norah home, put her in bed, and returned to the Square for some shopping.  All of the shops opened up at midnight with some awesome sales for Relay walkers.  Ali, Julie, Karen, Mama Jane, and I enjoyed some great deals, and then later Ali, Julie and I enjoyed some sweet treats from the Grapevine before going home and crashing. 

Ainsley, Piper, Julie, and Norah

Kate, Ashley, Mama Jane, and Norah

Baby Kate

Ainsley, Charnita, and Landry

Norah and Megan

Norah and her Mama Jane

Norah was worn out by the end of the night. 

No comments: