Friday, March 16, 2012
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Mama Jane has the most beautiful patch of Buttercups right outside of her fence. I grabbed my camera after school today to catch some quick pictures of the remaining kids with the flowers.
She did NOT like laying on the leaves.
Norah's serious face
Friday, March 2, 2012
Happy 7 month birthday, Norah!
Norah, at 7 months old you do the following:
- Sleep in your own bed. We lay you down awake, and you put yourself to sleep.
- Get up between 4 and 5 am for a bottle then go back to sleep
- Love to eat! You love snacking on MumMum cookies, yogurt melts, and puffs. You are eating stage 2 fruits, veggies, and meals.
- You wear 6, 6-9, or 6-12 month clothes. It all depends on how they're made.
- Wear size 3 diapers.
- You army crawl everywhere you want to go.
- You usually drink 6 oz of formula at feeding times.