I was very excited when I saw that Santa Claus would be at WalMart taking pictures with kids for $10! All I can say is that you get what you pay for. I was not pleased with Norah's pictures. WalMart was running behind on the appointments when we got there, so they tried to make up for it during Norah's session. The lady started just snapping pictures. Norah was just staring into space. I let them know that I was not happy with them rushing me, so they offered to retake Norah's pictures. The 2nd try turned out much better than the 1st pictures, but they still weren't as good as I had hoped for. I did buy the cd so that I could edit them to my likings.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Mama Jane made Norah a paci holder to help keep her paci from falling out. Well Norah's piggy has become her best friend. Instead of using it as a paci holder, she pulls it next to her and hugs it. So now she has to have a regular paci and her piggy paci holder to hug. It's the most adorable thing that I've ever seen.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Norah, at 3 months old you do the following:
- are a very happy baby
- smile at everyone
- you'll go see anyone, but you want to make sure Mommy & Daddy are close by so you keep an eye on us
- eat between 5-6 fl oz of formula every 4 hours
- wear size 1 diapers
- wear 0-3 clothes
- you usually go to sleep around 6:30 pm, get up at 10:30 pm for a bottle, and then sleep until 4 am when you want another bottle.
- sleep in the pack n play next to Mommy & Daddy's bed
- slobber and chew on anything that gets close to your mouth
- You are very entertaining!
- You rolled over on your 3 month birthday for the first time!