Friday, June 17, 2011

31 weeks

I went to the doctor this week for a check up, and everything looks great. We're right on track. I finally gained weight!!! I never thought I would be this excited to gain 3 1/2 pounds, but it makes me feel like I'm doing what I need to do for the baby. And I want her to be healthy! I've been having back spasms for the past week or so. I wasn't worried about them, but I did want to mention them to the dr. just in case they get worse in the future. She said it was probably from sitting the wrong way for too long (like our 10 hour drive to and from Michigan) and carrying extra weight in the front that I'm not used to. The baby's heartbeat is getting louder when we listen to it. It makes me excited because I know she's getting stronger and stronger. I go back in two weeks for another check up.

No comments: