Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Michigan Visit

Michael and I went to Michigan to start off our summer vacation. It was nice to be able to visit with everyone and not be super rushed. I also had time to fit in a photo session while I was there.

I finally got to me Steevenson and Roselaure!!! These to little miracles have lived through and experienced more than most of us ever will....and they're just babies! They both survived two earthquakes in Haiti, and baby Rose contracted meningitis and had emergency surgery her first day in the U.S. If you would like to read about their story you can visit their blog...http://hornesadoption.blogspot.com.

My main goal was just to get a picture of the two of them together. They did a photo shoot a few months earlier in the mall, but Steevenson was scared and didn't do so well. I think he warmed up pretty well, and I think we got some great shots of the kids.











I truly felt like I was holding a miracle!
God does have a plan for us and these babies are proof.




I also took some new pictures of our nieces and nephews since they've grown so much since last summer.

Austin, Dakota, Kaity, and Alli



The Truex Family



Grammy (Michael's mom) even got in on the action.

The Velie Family






No comments: