Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Surprise visitors

Friday was an extremely hot and miserable day.  I started the day with very little sleep, and I had my exit interview at Union at 10am.  Then my friend, Amy, and I worked on our final presentation for our Saturday class.  Right when we were just about finished, her computer started freezing.  We sat at McAlister's from 11:30 til 4:30 trying to get finished.  Finally we did!

Right before we left, Stacey sent me a text asking what I was doing Friday night.  She, Taylor, and Steven were coming to Memphis to go to the mall.  I went home and took a quick a nap, and then headed to the mall with Stacey and family.  

For a short mall trip, we had a great time!  Taylor was so good.  He helped Stacey pick out earrings and other small pieces of jewelry.  After we ate at the food court, Taylor wanted to ride the horses.  So we bought tickets for the carousel.  Before the ride even began, Taylor was wrapped around Steven's neck scared to death.  Stacey and I took the opportunity to relive our childhoods.  We rode the horses on the carousel....haha....if you can even imagine!

We finished the night with some delicious cookies and a massage.  Steven had never had a massage before.  We made a deal with the lady....3 ten minute massages for $30.  I think that we all enjoyed the massages very much!  

I enjoyed my surprise visitors!  I hope they come back soon.  Maybe even for a zoo trip?!.....hint hint, Stacey :o)

Taylor trying on fashion accessories at the mall 

Steven enjoying his 1st massage.  

1 comment:

Stacey said...

We had so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. And yes we will be making a trip to Memphis for the zoo.