Saturday, April 18, 2009

Special Visitors

Vanessa emailed me months ago and asked if she could come visit.  We LOVE company so we couldn't wait for the day to finally come.  Michael only requested off while his sister was in town, but he wound up working the ENTIRE time she was here.  But Vanessa and I had a lot of fun.  Michael's dad came down so that he could ride back to Michigan with Vanessa.  He stayed at the house and worked each day.  Vanessa went to school with me and worked with my kids.  They were very happy to have Mrs. Velie in our class.  She told them that I was much older than her....and they believed her!

Vanessa teaching a lesson to my kids.   
Notice that she is rockin' the AES shirt for spirit day.  

After dinner at the Spaghetti Warehouse Vanessa took her picture with a game.  Notice that it landed on "sexy."

Pops and Ness chilling on the bench after dinner.  

No comments: