Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was very busy!  My grandmother had her Easter on Good Friday.  I went to Trenton to eat with my dad's side of the family.  My mom's side of the family threw my cousin, Sam, and his fiance', Melissa, a shower and a surprise pounding at Donna's house.  Sunday (Easter), Michael and I went to Carla's for Easter in Alamo.  I love hanging out with family, eating good home-cooked food, and having fun with my family.  

Gelena, Carla, Aunt Sandy, Aunt Pouchie

Aunt Dale & Linda

Melissa opening gifts

Aunt Midge, Aunt Sister, Aunt Dale




Beth posing



Easter at Carla's house
Kaylee & Ashton

Carla & Taylor

Aunt Dale, Aunt Bob, Aunt Pouchie

Mallory & Kaylee

Aunt Sandy, Steven, Candy





Gelena & Jason had a surprise pounding

Kaylee

Jason & Gelena



Ashton was not happy about sitting with the eggs

Aunt Dale & Aunt Midge

Braden and Michael wrestling 

Braden riding the bull, AKA Rachel

Now Taylor, riding the bull

No comments: