Monday, October 13, 2008

The busy Yoder family

We haven't been able to update recently because we've been SO busy!  I often wonder why I went back for my doctorate!  I know that it will be worth it in the end, but I'm always busy with school work.  I have two days for Fall Break this week, but I spent today writing a huge paper that was due tonight.  I'm hoping that I can sleep in tomorrow!  Michael had his annual PC this week.  That's when he has to go back into the simulator and prove that he still knows how to fly...haha :o)  He passed, but he always studies really hard before he takes that test.  I would sit on one end of the couch grading papers or writing a paper and he would sit on the other end studying for his test.....I know....we're dorks...haha!   I'm hoping that things slow down soon.  I miss the good old days of hanging out and doing nothing.  

No comments: